Steering Committee & members
The SIFA Steering Committee is constituted by seven Society associates, and it is elected by the Society Assembly for a two years time.
The resolutions of the Committee are valid if half the Committee plus one member are present. The decisions of the Committee are taken by majority vote. The Commitee gathers any time the President thinks it should be the case, and at any rate at least twice a year (as specified in the Society’s Charter – in Italian).
The Assembly is constituted by the Society’s associates – list of the associates.
Potential subscribers can subscribe online here.
Steering Committee 2018-2020
- Massimo Dell’Utri (President)
- Cristina Meini (Vice-president)
- Andrea Borghini
- Bianca Cepollaro (Secretary)
- Samuele Iaquinto (Treasurer)
- Benedetta Giovanola (Auditor)
- Federica Liveriero(Webmaster)
Committee meetings also include:
- Carla Bagnoli (ESAP Steering Committee member)
- Elisabetta Galeotti (Former president)
The past Steering Committees can be found in the following page:┬á Past Steering Committees