Subscribe to SIFA!
Why it matters
- You will participate in lively Society activities concerning several topics of contemporary philosophy;
- You will participate in the Associates Assembly that decides the development lines of the Society;
- You can purchase volumes of conference proceedings and seminars at discount prices.
How to apply for subscription
- Send a short cv along with disclosure for your name and affiliation to be published on the SIFA Associates webpage – or specify you do NOT give disclosure).
- The application has to be sent via email to the SIFA President:
Prof. Massimo Dell‚ÄôUtri¬† ¬†
- If the application is successful, you can subscribe via credit card or bank transfer, as specified below.
- Once you subscribed, you can also subscribe to the Society’s mailing list by emailing: massimiliano-dot-carrara-at-unipd-dot-it
How to subscribe
- Subscription fee is 50 Euros for Faculty members (30 Euros: students, non-academics,¬† junior researchers) and has to be renewed yearly.
- By bank transfer:
Societ√† Italiana di Filosofa Analitica
Via Armorari, 4
20123 Milano (MI)
- Online by credit card.
- On site during national SIFA conferences.
NB: After three years of unrenewed subscription, names of past associates are removed from the list.
Accepted credit cards for online subscription: Visa,¬†MasterCard, Diners,¬†Maestro, Jcb. Payment is also possible through PagoBancomat cards.
Choose the type of subscription by using the bottons below. You will be redirected to a new page where you have to specify your bank account details. Use a valid email address! After the transaction goes through, the payment will be certified by email.
Please, make sure that the amount of Euros from the bank trasfer equals the type of subscription you selected.
The online credit card payment form is hosted on a secure server of Cim-Italia that guarantees safety in the transaction and data protection.
NB: The online payment procedure works on the following Internet browsers: Internet Explorer¬†(version 5.5 on),¬†Opera,¬†Safari, but it might NOT work on Mozilla Firefox.