Subscribe to SIFA!
Why it matters
- You will participate in lively Society activities concerning several topics of contemporary philosophy;
- You will participate in the Associates Assembly that decides the development lines of the Society;
- You can purchase volumes of conference proceedings and seminars at discount prices.
How to apply for subscription (for the first time)
Send a short cv along with disclosure for your name and affiliation to be published on the SIFA Associates webpage – or specify you do NOT give disclosure).
The application has to be sent via email to the SIFA President:
¬†Prof.ssa Cristina Meini
Dipartimento¬†di Studi Umanistici
Universit√† del Piemonte Orientale (UPO)
Via Galileo Ferraris 116
- If the application is successful, you can subscribe via credit card or bank transfer, as specified below.
- Once you subscribed, you can also subscribe to the Society’s mailing list by emailing: massimiliano-dot-carrara-at-unipd-dot-it
How to renew your subscribe
- Subscription fee is 50 Euros for Faculty members and 25 Euros for Junior members (students, non-academics,¬† Phd students, post-docs, non-tenured lecturers) and has to be renewed yearly.
1. By bank transfer:
Societ√† Italiana di Filosofia Analitica (Cariparma Credit-Agricole, via Armorari, 4¬†20123 Milano MI)
2. Online by credit card¬†– for Visa, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro and Jcb card holders or through PagoBancomat), choosing the type of registration (Faculty members or Junior Members) using the buttons below.
- The online credit card payment form is hosted on a secure server of Cim-Italia that guarantees safety in the transaction and data protection.
- The online payment procedure works on the following Internet browsers: Internet Explorer¬†(version 5.5 on),¬†Opera,¬†Safari, but it might NOT work on Mozilla Firefox.
NB: After three years of unrenewed subscription, names of past associates are removed from the list.